Most of you already know who I am but for those who don’t know me very well I thought I would share a bit more about myself.
So what are the 10 things you might not know about me:
- I was born in Angola, in Africa. I haven’t been back since but hope to go back some day to visit.
- I’m happiest when the sun is out and I can spend time outdoors with my family.
- I moved to Portugal when I was a baby and lived there until the age of 10. The last time I went back was 11 years ago.
- I have a brother and a sister, both are younger than me and one now lives in Romania.
- My favourite place is the beach. Growing up in Portugal I spent a lot of time at the beach and it just brings back so many wonderful memories.
- I went to a modelling school as a child. I was in a tv advert for Finland and I was in a tv soap in Portugal in the 90s.
- I love reading any kind of book and have quite a lot of books around the house. And often get told off for buying more books as the house is already coming down with them. There’s no such thing as too many books though.
- I have always wanted to travel around the world and hope to fulfil that dream someday.
- My favourite movie is Eat, Pray, Love. Definitely a must watch if you love movies that will inspire you to do things that are out of your comfort zone.
- I love trying new food. Specially anything with lots of cheese on it. I’m also a sucker for cake, it’s definitely one of my guilty pleasures.
What’s one thing about you that most people don’t know?